After Dev D, it’s been ages since I last wrote a music review for Bollykings. Rusted brain cells, a stressful lifestyle, inconsistent writing and generally repetitive music albums from Bollywood – these are the three top reason why you guys don’t get to read music reviews here. Read the Rockstar music review.
Here’s my humble Rockstar movie review. Rockstar is a bollywood movie starring Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri and directed by Imtiaz Ali.
Rockstar is an upcoming Hindi movie directed by Imtiaz Ali and starring Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri. From the superb promos, it seems Rockstar is going to rock the sad Bollywood movie scene. Let’s hope it at least helps us recuperate from the terrible shock of Ra.One. While the countries speakers are blaring on and on with […]
The other day while listening to the radio I happened to come across the title soundtrack of ‘Dum Maro Dum’. Of course, it wasn’t going to be exactly the same as the original, the musicians had given it their own twist and added their personal touches. But what it made me think was that so […]
‘Anjaana Anjaani’ is a latest hindi movie which released on 1st October. Starring Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, Anjaana Anjaani is an unconventional love story – perfect to snap you out of montony. So go watch it.
The brightest star shining in Bollywood skies these days is undoubtedly Ranbir Kapoor. The son of two of our most popular stars of yesteryears, Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, he has the romantic great looks of the Kapoor khandaan, and the talent which seems to have been handed down from generations. Ranbir Kapoor’s First Film […]
Whenever a new star shines in the Bollywood firmament, all of us greet it with great enthusiasm. One box office hit and they are touted as the next superstar. One flop and we consign them to dungeons of forgotten stars. But occasionally one of them shines with a rare brilliance and we realise that here […]
In India, families seem to rule the roost – whether it is in politics, business or Bollywood. Look around among well known Bollywood stars and this fact stares in your face. So here’s out take on the top 5 families of bollywood movies.
Anjaana Anjaani is one of the much awaited hindi films this year. It’s the first time Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra have come together on screen.
While the leading men of the industry are known for their ‘mutual admiration society,’ it is very rare to hear two ace actresses of the Bollywood fraternity sharing any sort of friendship. Instead, ignoring each other with a high nose is the most heard of. Joining the list of leading ladies sharing cold shoulders are […]
While “Wake Up Sid” will definitely raise Ranbir’s stock in Bollywood. Watch it for Mukerji’s script sense and direction.
Aparna Sen’s Hindi directorial debut venture, Gulel is reportedly back in the pipeline after being stuck for a long time. Playing the lead roles are Ranbir Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar. Ajay Devgan and Saif Ali Khan were supposed to play these roles but we guess the youth appeal of Farhan and Ranbir stole the roles […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...