This is one of those surprising films that lives up to the hype and high expectations that people had from it – Delhi Belly is funny, outrageous, uproarious, unapologetic, crude, vulgar, true to life; it breaks new ground in Bollywood and is whole lot beside. This Delhi Belly movie review may be more than a […]
You have to hand it to the man, he is 68 and he still manages to land the choicest roles available in Hindi cinema. In Bbuddah hoga tera Baap, Amitabh Bachchan can be seen wearing colorful clothes and other funky effects such as a yellow scarf. The film is an irreverent comedy about a cussed, […]
We’ve had a makeover. That goes for almost all of us. It’s a makeover in the way we function from day to day, because almost everything we do is done in a different way these days. And it’s all because of the internet. In a major way, online access has changed how we do things. […]
Summer is a good time for Bollywood when the kids have holidays and people seek out fun things to do. What better than the cool environs of a movie theater to have a good time with friends and family? With a bunch of the latest Hindi Movies coming hot from the oven, the summer seems brighter than […]
Singham’s trailer gives away one thing, that the movie is an unapologetic ode to the South Indian flavor of movies. You can’t mistake it, though when you see cars flying several meters high into the sky and combine that with Rohit Shetty’s name, you don’t actually come up with a movie like Singham – but […]
It is a well known fact that the best loved Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan smokes; and from time to time smoking in films has come under the scanner for possible negative impact on the youth. Film makers and actors are frequently admonished for displaying scenes of smoking in films and SRK recently received an […]
You know, there’s a Shaitan poster at intervals of 200-300 meters on every main Bombay street. I think the amount of publicity they’ve tried to do for this movie before its release is just plain stupid, because this movie is so freakin’ awesome, that I don’t think they even needed to make so many big […]
Dhamaal is back in its new avatar – Double Dhamaal, what else? The joker gang is back and so is Sanju baba, so for sure Double Dhamaal will have its share of tomfoolery and misunderstandings and it will have what was missing in the first movie – the babe quotient and it’s there in double […]
Romantic films have already been a part of the staple fare of movies worldwide. We all love a good mushy romance, with emotion and tragedy and drama all rolled into one. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, they fall into trouble of all types, and in the end they kiss and make up or they overcome all obstacles – this scenario has been played out for generations and has been loved by all generations.
This time over, in Zindagi Na Miilegi Dobara, Zoya Akhtar decides to go for a boys’ story, unlike her debut “Filhaal” (which was a BO dud, by the way) and her last outing “Luck By Chance”. Thankfully and unlike her first two attempts, it seems like this one may very well turn out to be […]
Definition of a Rip-Off: It is a movie that is an exact replica of another, in terms of its story and flow. It is called a rip-off primarily because the director doesn’t accept that it is one. In the case that he DOES accept it’s copied… it is called an ‘Inspiration’. I remember every time […]
This was supposed to be the FIRST BIG FILM of 2011. Oh yeah… it’s a BLAST. It would be an understatement that despite promises, Ready fails to entertain you. Because in fact, even though it was clearly expected by most that Ready was going to be a bad film, 2011 has been a year that […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...