I have to begin this movie review of Zindagi na Milegi Dobara by saying that though it was a very enjoyable film, and perhaps accurately described as India’s first fully fledged road movie, it is not quite Dil Chahta Hai. Though comparisons are odious, in this case they are inevitable and Zindagi falls that little […]
This time over, in Zindagi Na Miilegi Dobara, Zoya Akhtar decides to go for a boys’ story, unlike her debut “Filhaal” (which was a BO dud, by the way) and her last outing “Luck By Chance”. Thankfully and unlike her first two attempts, it seems like this one may very well turn out to be […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...