Starring Abhishek Bachchan and Prateik Babbar, Dum Maro Dum seems like an action movie high on the thrills and chills. Going by the nicely done visuals which can be tasted in the theatrical trailer, Dum Maro Dum might be the break that Abhishek Bachchan so desperately needs. The basic plot of Dum Maro Dum seems [...]
Bollywood promises to entertain us with a host of new and upcoming hindi movies in 2011. Here’s an updated list of movies that you should watch out for!
Tanu Weds Manu is an upcoming bollywood movie which stars South Indian superstar R. Madhavan and North Indian beauty Kangana Ranaut. Deemed to be a laugh riot, Tanu Weds Manu takes an American bachelor all the way to the streets of Uttar Pradesh in pursuit of his love. I don’t know about the movie, but [...]
Watch the trailer of 7 khoon Maaf first on the internet by bollykings. This movie is surely turning out to be a masterpiece. Watch the first look of 7 khoon Maaf Today.
Nikhi Advani is raring to go. After giving monumental duds in Salaam-E-Ishq (2006) and From Chandni Chowk to China (2008), he is yet to prove his mettle as a director. A lot has been said about him losing the ‘midas’ touch after parting ways with on-time-friend and mentor Karan Johar, who is still credited for [...]
Ace director Sanjay Leela Bhansali has titled his upcoming hindi movie Guzarish. The movie is starring Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai and is scheduled to hit the floors at the end of 2009.
Dhobi Ghat is an upcoming Bollywood movie which has been directed by Aamir Khan’s creative spouse, Kiran Rao. According to Kiran, Dhobi Ghat is about four different individuals -Arun (a painter), Munna (a washer man), Yasmin (a young married Muslim girl), Shai (banker on a holiday in India). The movie goes on to show ow [...]
With some really eye-catching stills visible in different media across the country, ‘Kurbaan’ brings together real life couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor once again on-screen. Will this movie create magic on the box office which other movies have failed to create so far, or will it too fade away like other movies in [...]
It’s been almost a month since Diwali, and dozens of movies have been released since then. Covering all sorts of genres and story lines, some old while some untested, but the success rate of these films has been way below par, so far. Two upcoming hindi movies might save us from getting crazy over boring [...]
Kaminey is gradually garnering postive media buzz owing to its action packed promos, Shahid Kapoor’s super sculpted muscles and the innovative background music by Vishal Bhardwaj.
After the paucity of good movies due to the dispute between the producers and the multiplex owners, New York comes as a whiff of fresh and rejuvenating air. An extremely gripping and thrilling film…
Aparna Sen’s Hindi directorial debut venture, Gulel is reportedly back in the pipeline after being stuck for a long time. Playing the lead roles are Ranbir Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar. Ajay Devgan and Saif Ali Khan were supposed to play these roles but we guess the youth appeal of Farhan and Ranbir stole the roles [...]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Tees Maar Khan – 4 Reasons why it Flopped! December 28, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Upcoming Hindi Movie – Jolly LLB February 27, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...