There was a famous song of Shashi Kapoor’s which went like “Khilte Hain Gul Yahan Khil Ke Bikharne Ko …. Milte Hain Dil Yaha Mil Ke Bichadne Ko”. This song seems to reflect the love lives of most modern day film-stars of Bollywood. The older generation of actors were much more loyal to their partners […]
Romantic films have already been a part of the staple fare of movies worldwide. We all love a good mushy romance, with emotion and tragedy and drama all rolled into one. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, they fall into trouble of all types, and in the end they kiss and make up or they overcome all obstacles – this scenario has been played out for generations and has been loved by all generations.
Heroes and villains are no longer two separate entities, have we have learnt to accept the fact that all of us have shades of both within us, and has Bollywood finally begun to display this reality?
We have no answer to this question – since, as we said earlier, there are no “correct” answers.
But do ponder over this undeniable truth – The Times They’re a-changing – whether for the good or for the bad – you have to decide for yourself.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...