Have you seen the movie called ‘Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat’? If not, don’t bother … it’s a disaster. But again, on second thoughts, I’d suggest go ahead and see as much of it as you can tolerate, the next time it is aired on the television. When you see the short, fat-ish, dark, firebrand protagonist, […]
‘7 Khoon Maaf’ marks the completion of a trilogy of sorts. Within two months of 2011, we have viewed 3 movies which have advocated female empowerment is never-before ways. While ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ marks the emergence of a storyline where the “heroine” gets all the good shots, lines and scenes, ‘No One Killed Jessica’ told […]
Have you ever walked out of a movie hall feeling a sudden surge of patriotism? Or maybe, frustration at the current political system in place in our country? Felt resentment towards those who indulge in racial/caste-based discrimination? Or, the pain of those suffering from acute poverty or some congenital disorder? I’m sure most of you […]
Soul. A soul is what gives a person heart. A heart is what makes the person a human. A human is that being which has feelings. Feelings are what define morality. Morality is what makes a person good or bad. And good or bad is what defines a person’s life. And life is what we […]
Sky high expectation. Powerhouse actresses. The verdict is now out. This is a movie that was immensely awaited, both by the cine-lovers as well as the film-analysts/critics. So, the question here is whether NOKJ lives up to the hype? The answer is a big YES and a small NO. Why YES: The connect: The movie […]
The trailer of No one killed jessica is finally out. By the looks of it, the movie seems quite intesne. The soundtrack of No On Killed Jessica is equally thrilling – fast, intense, and full of energy and it blends in quite well with the movie. Watch the trailer of No One Killed Jessica below […]
Amit Trivedi seems to have suddenly appeared all over the filmy horizon. Is he really that new or have we just begun to realise the prodigious talent within this young musician?
Credited with the critically acclaimed Aamir in 2008, No One Killed Jessica is Rajkumar Gupta’s next directorial venture. Based on one of India’s most controversial murders, No One Killed Jessica is the story of the murder of model Jessica Lal and the state of events following it.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...