There have been movies and then there have been extraordinary movies… movies that have changed the way we look at society and at basic human emotions such as love. Here is a line-up of Hindi movies which in our opinion have made a solid lasting impact on Bollywood filmmaking and its various techniques.
Romantic films have already been a part of the staple fare of movies worldwide. We all love a good mushy romance, with emotion and tragedy and drama all rolled into one. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, they fall into trouble of all types, and in the end they kiss and make up or they overcome all obstacles – this scenario has been played out for generations and has been loved by all generations.
If there is one thing that Bollywood actors and actresses have always been known for, its their dance. So we asked our self, who has been the most famous dancer in the industry and only one name comes to my mind – Madhuri Dixit.
So you see, weddings are very popular among Bollywood producers for many reasons – and also among the audience. We love them and enjoy the feel-good feel of the happy endings. We follow the trends and connect with the laughter and merriment.
Bollywood is the world’s second largest producer of films and every year a barrage of them hits the movie theaters. Only a few of them survive long enough to gain immortality. This is my list of top 10 Bollywood movies of all times. Counting right from the inception of cinema in India to this Friday’s […]
Salman Khan – now that is one gorgeous hunk of humanity roaming wild about Bollywood. A great face, one of the best bodies in town and a smile which can charm anyone are his most visible assets. This is our take on the top 10 Salman Khan bollywood movies.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...