[ad#post-large] Golmaal 3, the first trilogy in the history of Indian cinema starts right from the place where Golmaal 2 ended. It not only retains uniformity with the plot of the first two Golmaal movies, but also has received praises for maintaining the same comic mood. Keeping intact the chemistry of Ajay Devgan and Kareena […]
Knock out is a decent movie, no in terms of film making but in terms of the message it sends across. Well done Shankar, Irrfan and Sanjay!
Do Dooni Chaar Released on: October 8, 2010 Director: Habib Faisal Cast: Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh, Archit Krishna and others What’s it about: Do Dooni Chaar is about a simple middle class Indian family who are trying to put together money so that they can migrate from a scooter to a car. [ad#post] Rishi and […]
Credited with the critically acclaimed Aamir in 2008, No One Killed Jessica is Rajkumar Gupta’s next directorial venture. Based on one of India’s most controversial murders, No One Killed Jessica is the story of the murder of model Jessica Lal and the state of events following it.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...