Any movie, this time it’s Peepli Live, which has Aamir Khan as part of its cast or as a producer involved in the film will always attract a lot of media attention and hype.
Following our previous article which highlighted some of the best made hindi movies of the last decade, we got another guest writer to research and come up with more movies that are a nice watch. Buy their DVDs, get a cooler of beer and a bowl of popcorn, and we assure you that you will not get bored
What is the one thing that Bollywood is famous for, besides films? Controversies! We as Indians always love a little filmi gossip in our lives about our favorite stars, especially if they’re getting hooked or getting their hearts broken. Be it a simple coffee table discussion, or a heated debate at the parliament; the Shiv […]
Bollywood has evolved tremendously over years. Though some may say that our film industry has passed its golden age, it is undeniable that Bollywood is incredibly popular even across international borders. Here are some of what I think are the must-watch hindi movies of the past decade.
Human Rights and Development Minister, Mr. Kapil Sibal has marked a niche as he has come forward with several intriguing amendments in the education system. Off late he also concentrated on the Copyright Act of the year 1957. Since than the Law has seen very few amendments and the work is long overdue. Sibal formed […]
When Imran Khan was launched in his debut film ‘Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na,’ he reminded us of Aamir from ‘Qayamat Se Qayamt Tak.’ It won’t be wrong to state that all these one and a half years in the film industry, Imran is being compared with his Uncle, Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan. Just like […]
Any film which stars a perfectionist like Aamir Khan builds up a great buzz around it. He has provided us some of our greatest hits in the last few years, and there is a kind of expectancy built up around any new release of his. In 2010 we are eagerly awaiting the release of his […]
Dhobi Ghat is an upcoming Bollywood movie which has been directed by Aamir Khan’s creative spouse, Kiran Rao. According to Kiran, Dhobi Ghat is about four different individuals -Arun (a painter), Munna (a washer man), Yasmin (a young married Muslim girl), Shai (banker on a holiday in India). The movie goes on to show ow […]
Superstar Aamir Khan is allegedly teaming up with nephew, chocolate boy Imran Khan for a remake of yesteryear’s superhit, Yaadon Ki Baarat.
Three Idiots has one of the most relevant issues of Indian society at its core, a heartwarming story woven around it and a narrative that takes you through the film effortlessly, leaving you happy, moved, and thoughtful in the end.
Catch the latest theatrical trailers of upcoming hindi movie – ’3 Idiots’ which is creating a massive buzz in Bollywood!
It’s been almost a month since Diwali, and dozens of movies have been released since then. Covering all sorts of genres and story lines, some old while some untested, but the success rate of these films has been way below par, so far. Two upcoming hindi movies might save us from getting crazy over boring […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...