Let us sit back and enjoy these films and also savour the message they are getting across to us, and above all realise that the world is not a very difficult place to live in. You can enjoy yourself and be happy and yet succeed in what you are doing, and yet cope with all the turns and twists life offers you. The “feel good ” factor can become a part of our daily lives also – after all films only mirror reality as they see it.
2011 is a year which will be full of surprises for Bollywood, for several reasons. Some surprises that we’ve already witnessed. With movies with low expectations like Yamla Pagla Deewana doing good business and eagerly awaited ones like Saat Khoon Maaf dying a quiet and not so honorable death at the BO, it can surely […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...