This film is produced by Producer Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films with an exciting cast of John Abraham, Katrina Kaif and Neil Nitin Mukesh. The story is about friendship between three young friends whose beautiful lives are turned upside down by a series of large events which are beyond their control. For most of us read about large events happening in the world and are just headlines in the newspapers in the movie ‘NewYork’ these large events have changed the lives of these three young friends, forever. The film is directed by Director, Kabir Khah who has also directed the hit moviea ‘Chak De India’ and ‘Kabul Express’ This movie is bound to attract large audiences as its been the first film of the year of 2009 by Yash Raj Films.
You are here: Home > New York Movie Preview
New York Movie Preview
Subscribe and Connect with Us!
Get the latest Bollywood movie reviews and updates directly in your inbox for free. We are not boring and you can opt out anytime you want!
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...