The brightest star shining in Bollywood skies these days is undoubtedly Ranbir Kapoor. The son of two of our most popular stars of yesteryears, Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, he has the romantic great looks of the Kapoor khandaan, and the talent which seems to have been handed down from generations. Ranbir Kapoor’s First Film […]
Whenever a new star shines in the Bollywood firmament, all of us greet it with great enthusiasm. One box office hit and they are touted as the next superstar. One flop and we consign them to dungeons of forgotten stars. But occasionally one of them shines with a rare brilliance and we realise that here […]
Aamir Khan is often tagged as a maverick, perfectionist, a genius in marketing Bollywood movies. Learn why is so successful at what he does.
In India, families seem to rule the roost – whether it is in politics, business or Bollywood. Look around among well known Bollywood stars and this fact stares in your face. So here’s out take on the top 5 families of bollywood movies.
As an audience, have we forgotten that film stars are also human; with families, friends, and a personal life just like us? Where should we draw the line between news and sensationalism? Are movies really that important in an Indian’s life or has the media made it so?
Amit Trivedi seems to have suddenly appeared all over the filmy horizon. Is he really that new or have we just begun to realise the prodigious talent within this young musician?
One of the most eagerly awaited movies this year is We Are Family. Riding high on the success of My Name is Khan, we see Kajol in the lead again, alongside Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal.
Releasing on 23rd July, Khatta Meetha is a satire on the Indian system that promises to tickle your bones while it gets you thinking. The movie shows how a construction contractor, Sachin Tichkule (Akshay Kumar), battles to make his dreams come true as he is faced with the hurdles of rampant corruption and bribery. In […]
Anjaana Anjaani is one of the much awaited hindi films this year. It’s the first time Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra have come together on screen.
Aisha seems to be quite the promising hindi movie of this year. With fresh background music and an interesting storyline, Aisha is a Bollywood adaption of Jane Austen’s Emma.
There are certain eras in the music field where the advent of a single person or a group can bring about an immense transformation in the nature of the music which tops the charts and also in the quality and style of music produced by others who follow them. The Beatles were one example of […]
Any movie, this time it’s Peepli Live, which has Aamir Khan as part of its cast or as a producer involved in the film will always attract a lot of media attention and hype.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...