There was this old joke, about Bollywood yesteryears actress Asha Parekh who went up to God and said “Main aapke paas ek Chhoti is aas leke ayi hoon” and apparently God thundered, “Jooth kyon bolti ho!”… Purport of this being that Bollywood does not have a history of size zero. What is does have, is […]
Ever since she left her underwear home, Yana Gupta seems to be doing everything right. Having been in the wilderness for several years, she is now making headlines every few days for new reasons. Her Jhalak Dikhla Jaa magic has not even died down and her next big outing as ‘Laila’ in an upcoming movie […]
When I first saw Ranveer Singh on a TV channel in connection to his debut movie’s promotion, I was like “okay, now who’s son are you?” Ranveer didn’t look much like a hero to me and all his claims of being selected for the YRF super launchpad after going through several rounds of screening and […]
Ajay Devgan is one celebrity who plays to his own tune. No wedding celebrations gaana-bajaana for him and no messy affairs or dramatic spats and patch-ups. None at all. Ajay Devgan has always maintained a respectable distance from anything controversial. Well, almost. The ghost of his being on “not so friendly” terms with Shahrukh Khan […]
If there is one thing that Bollywood actors and actresses have always been known for, its their dance. So we asked our self, who has been the most famous dancer in the industry and only one name comes to my mind – Madhuri Dixit.
Have you seen the movie called ‘Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat’? If not, don’t bother … it’s a disaster. But again, on second thoughts, I’d suggest go ahead and see as much of it as you can tolerate, the next time it is aired on the television. When you see the short, fat-ish, dark, firebrand protagonist, […]
[Setting: An old-fashioned room, two cushions at opposite ends, facing inwards, towards a fireplace. Fire crackles. Two fine gentlemen are seated on the cushions, gazing into the crackling flames. One is smoking Cigar, and the other one, adjusting his Dhoti. The Cigar-man, Hollywood, speaks.] Hollywood: Hi. Bollywood: Namaste [joins hands]. Hollywood: It’s a […]
‘Koffee with Karan’ is a show that needs no introduction. With a smile, a wink and a smirk, Karan conveys more than his guests usually like to admit. Karan Johar’s show can boast of some of the best known and most loved faces of Bollywood. In spite of it being an English show it grabs […]
Vamps or heroines, villains or Miss Goody-two-shoes, the charisma and allure of women will never fade and they will lure us and enchant us and also make us rue the fact that they can look so good and be so evil.
Patiala House is about to be released. And expectations are sky-high. Scheduled to hit the theaters on 11th Feb 2011, it can very well be a comeback vehicle for Akshay Kumar as well as director, Nikhil Advani. The leading lady, Anushka is the latest midas-touch and truely enough, she seems to light up the scene […]
It’s 6:30 am. I’m standing outside Prabhat, gazing at Shahrukh Khan’s facing staring at me from the Om Shanti Om poster. I’m already sitting inside the hall in my head, wondering what it’s going to be like. I’m in my school uniform. It’s Diwali. My outing began at 6 am. And I reached this place […]
We have several talked-about and some not-so-talked-about celebrity couples in B-town. Let’s have a look at some of bollywood’s Hottest Celebrity Couples and see why they rock. 1. Shahrukh and Gauri: Undoubtedly, they are Bollywood’s best-known couple. It now seems implausible that they may never have got married – but that was what nearly happened. […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...