“Superstar” is an adjective which is rarely attached to new actors in 21st century Bollywood. There are stars and actors and there are prodigies and immensely talented youngsters, but can you name a single actor who can be termed a superstar? Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan are perhaps the only current actors who [...]
The son of yesteryears Bollywood super stars, late Smita Patil and Raj Babbar, Prateik Babbar has shown the potential of growing into a big star. His versatile acting and pleasing looks have won him many hearts already and he looks to be heading in the right direction. Born on 28th November 1986, Prateik featured in [...]
When I was watching Don 2, the first thing that caught my attention was Shahrukh Khan’s style. The movie was decent. Even though Shahrukh had gone overboard with his dialogue delivery and his gait, his clothes were impeccable. A quick glance was enough to deduce that he had been dressed by a man who was well [...]
Today I was seized by this overwhelming desire to give, and like most people I took full five minutes to ponder on what to do for the general good. Then, I moved on, and carried on with my daily routine. Is it so hard to give away? Does our spirit to help others financially or [...]
Yet another article which analyzes the ‘why’ of Aamir Khan’s success in Bollywood. It’s the social impact – you don’t get so many hits without a few strategies.
Dev Anand represents all that is good in our lives – happiness and joy, talent and creativity and an ability to bring elation and joyfulness in the lives of all those around him. We are indeed fortunate to have been his contemporaries.
Vidya Balan is hot property in Bollywood nowadays. Her journey can be summed up as: She came, she saw and she conquered. In between, there have been several episodes of bad wardrobes, curtain-like dresses and spats with top dress designers. But that is now a thing of the past. With ‘Dirty Picture’ releasing on 2nd [...]
There was a famous song of Shashi Kapoor’s which went like “Khilte Hain Gul Yahan Khil Ke Bikharne Ko …. Milte Hain Dil Yaha Mil Ke Bichadne Ko”. This song seems to reflect the love lives of most modern day film-stars of Bollywood. The older generation of actors were much more loyal to their partners [...]
Zeenat Aman or Zeenie Baby, as she was popularly called, was a trendsetter in her own right. The immensity of her talent and the audience-pull she once commanded can be estimated from the fact that to this day, she’s called upon to do sexy and unconventional roles while her peers have retired or have graduated [...]
Beauty and talent is a rare combination because good looks and sharp brains do not travel together – at least that is what the common adage is. Aishwarya Rai, however, is the exception to the rule. She has been called the most beautiful woman in the world, and yet, Time magazine counted her as among [...]
The forays that Bollywood actors have made into politics have been frequent but not always hugely successful; which raises the question – do Bollywood and Politics really mesh? Are Bollywood stars cut out for politics and if not, why so? Recently Saif Ali Khan made a statement to the effect that he was not interested [...]
When Priyanka Chopra went from nubile young thing to a mature older woman of 65 in Saat Khoon Maaf this was not unusual. Ho hum, she just did what about 50% of young actresses of Hindi soaps do – play grannies when they are barely out of their teens but this did get me thinking [...]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Tees Maar Khan – 4 Reasons why it Flopped! December 28, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Upcoming Hindi Movie – Jolly LLB February 27, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...