[Setting: An old-fashioned room, two cushions at opposite ends, facing inwards, towards a fireplace. Fire crackles. Two fine gentlemen are seated on the cushions, gazing into the crackling flames. One is smoking Cigar, and the other one, adjusting his Dhoti. The Cigar-man, Hollywood, speaks.] Hollywood: Hi. Bollywood: Namaste [joins hands]. Hollywood: It’s a […]
‘Koffee with Karan’ is a show that needs no introduction. With a smile, a wink and a smirk, Karan conveys more than his guests usually like to admit. Karan Johar’s show can boast of some of the best known and most loved faces of Bollywood. In spite of it being an English show it grabs […]
Have you ever walked out of a movie hall feeling a sudden surge of patriotism? Or maybe, frustration at the current political system in place in our country? Felt resentment towards those who indulge in racial/caste-based discrimination? Or, the pain of those suffering from acute poverty or some congenital disorder? I’m sure most of you […]
2010 was replete with Bollywood related gossip and news. As many faded into oblivion, several new news-makers appeared on the Bollywood scene. Here we take a look at five of the top stories of the year that made the headlines. Ipl 3- Many Bollywood stars were more in cricket related news than that about […]
Vamps or heroines, villains or Miss Goody-two-shoes, the charisma and allure of women will never fade and they will lure us and enchant us and also make us rue the fact that they can look so good and be so evil.
Tanu Weds Manu is an upcoming bollywood movie which stars South Indian superstar R. Madhavan and North Indian beauty Kangana Ranaut. Deemed to be a laugh riot, Tanu Weds Manu takes an American bachelor all the way to the streets of Uttar Pradesh in pursuit of his love. I don’t know about the movie, but […]
Bollywood is the world’s second largest producer of films and every year a barrage of them hits the movie theaters. Only a few of them survive long enough to gain immortality. This is my list of top 10 Bollywood movies of all times. Counting right from the inception of cinema in India to this Friday’s […]
Patiala House is about to be released. And expectations are sky-high. Scheduled to hit the theaters on 11th Feb 2011, it can very well be a comeback vehicle for Akshay Kumar as well as director, Nikhil Advani. The leading lady, Anushka is the latest midas-touch and truely enough, she seems to light up the scene […]
ways to make ex girlfriend call and boyfriend letter to get him back or my ex not coming back forced to move on. how to get back ur ex girlfriend through texts get back ur ex when he loves another girl, male psychology how to get him back after 3 months apart, etc. “Men know […]
These films give us all that and much more Bollywood comedy movies are not easy to make and direct. Most directors agree that comedies require much more finesse and style than the audience ever realises. Maybe this is the reason why comedies become a part of our memories and when we think about our favourite […]
It’s clearly not a mass film. In fact, I made the horribly incorrect judgment of choosing to take 9 of my friends for Dhobi Ghat as a birthday treat, all of whom hated the movie. But that clearly does not imply that this is a bad film. In fact, I think it was brilliant. As […]
Here are some of the famous one-liners, in some cases only one word, or in some cases a few lines, which have always been a part of my reminiscences of Hindi films. I look forward to more additions from many other viewers:
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...