Bollywood has enchanted us and disappointed us, as always, through 2011. On the one hand we had Dabangg, with Salman Khan at his macho best. On the other, we also had our hopes dashed with the rather boring Kites. 2011 was undoubtedly Salman’s year – With Dabangg raking in 140,10,00,000, Bodyguard doing 140,93,00,000, and Ready […]
This morning, I had the uniquely lucky and somehow awesome pleasure of catching the Oscar Awards Live, for the first time. I say uniquely lucky because in a boarding school, it really is lucky. Therefore, every little titsy-bitsy statement made by anyone at all had an unnecessarily and undeservingly huge impact on me. One of […]
Have you seen the movie called ‘Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat’? If not, don’t bother … it’s a disaster. But again, on second thoughts, I’d suggest go ahead and see as much of it as you can tolerate, the next time it is aired on the television. When you see the short, fat-ish, dark, firebrand protagonist, […]
‘7 Khoon Maaf’ marks the completion of a trilogy of sorts. Within two months of 2011, we have viewed 3 movies which have advocated female empowerment is never-before ways. While ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ marks the emergence of a storyline where the “heroine” gets all the good shots, lines and scenes, ‘No One Killed Jessica’ told […]
I do love Bollywood films –at least some of them – warts and all! But occasionally I do feel the need to leave my brains at home when I go to see a Hindi film and try very hard not to question the rationale behind the stories.
In a dark alley, a woman screams as a few armed and masked men seek to rob her. A figure moves swiftly in the dark, takes down all the men with his sheer strength. Saves the lady, saves the day. Another day another place, the same figure appears and rescues several children caught in a […]
We here at Bollywood Dreams Entertainment like to consider ourselves one big happy Bollywoodian family, and we are doing everything in our power to help you feel and experiment our joy and happiness with each new dance we are creating and with each new song we are playing for the first time! We invite you […]
Glocal – that’s the last word of 7 Khoon Maaf’s review from my favorite movie reviewer, Nikhat Kazmi. I couldn’t agree more. “Coming of age” is another description I would like to add. Finally, with “7 Khoon Maaf”, the Indian heroine comes out of the shadow and that too with a bang. A very decisive […]
Heroes and villains are no longer two separate entities, have we have learnt to accept the fact that all of us have shades of both within us, and has Bollywood finally begun to display this reality?
We have no answer to this question – since, as we said earlier, there are no “correct” answers.
But do ponder over this undeniable truth – The Times They’re a-changing – whether for the good or for the bad – you have to decide for yourself.
Though the story is about college students and is supposed to be light and breezy, the trailer looks just too desperate to connect with the young audience.
My assessment of Patiala House is that it is passable masala fare, tear-jerking in parts, yet on the whole nothing that will make you want to leave everything to come and watch it.
Release Date: April 01, 2011, Banner: PVR Pictures, Director: Mrigdeep Singh Lamba, Cast: Om Puri, Deepak Dobriyal, Shreyas Talpade, Ragini Khanna It’s a matter of 17 crores, 23 rupees! And the three bhais are at loggerhead. Welcome a unique ensemble cast of Om Puri, Deepak Dobriyal, Shreyas Talpade and Ragini Khanna. Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra’s production […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...