The SRK Magic is inimitable and unique. Many other stars have many of the above attributes but there is only one who has all of them rolled into one. His perfectionism and his professionalism are part of his business qualities, but his acting ability and all-pervading magnetism are what make him the reigning Khan of Bollywood.
Poor dialogues and an implausible storyline, performed in an average manner by two of Bollywood’s most talented performers, have all combined together to make us give this film a thumbs down.
Salman Khan has once again proved to be a timeless work of art. Every time the critics slam him and the producers start keeping a safe distance from him, he turns around and presents us with a movie which has all of us cheering from the grandstands.
There have been many who have entered the industry through the years and even though initially no one thought they would go far – may be due to their lack of lineage and conventional good looks, they have established themselves as a force to be reckoned with.
Hindi films have not ventured into the field of animation films too often.There are a few exceptions such as My Friend Ganesha and Hanuman, but apart from mythological subjects there have been very few attempts to make animated films based on other topics. With the release of ‘Toonpur ka Superhero’ and ‘Ra.1’, can we expect […]
Disability and it’s portrayal in Hindi films was earlier a sideline of the film. Rarely was it the main cover theme of the film, and often it was portrayed as a sympathy factor. The hero’s wheelchair bound sister, or the aged parent who needed to be looked after due to a debilitating condition, these were […]
Why Bollywood produces the most films and the least awards. Bollywood produced 1091 films in 2006, 1132 in 2007, nobody had the guts to calculate for 2008, nobody has had the guts to calculate for 2009, and 2010, it seems, is already on the verge of breaking the record… so why wouldn’t you know about […]
It is said that the recently released Break ke Baad recovered its investment even before it hit the theaters. Thanks to the new trend of selling off the satellite rights several months prior to the release of the movie, filmmakers have discovered a new way of making sure that they recover their money irrespective of […]
[ad#post-large] Looks like Bollywood is finally waking up to the ‘weird’ (for want of a better word which explains India’s current socio-politico-economical scene. I just saw a movie which somehow I had missed when it was released 2 weeks ago – ‘Knockout’. Now if I was to review the movie as a piece of art […]
Release Date: November 26, 2010 Cast and Crew: Director: Faruk Kabir Producer: Ravi Walia Actors: Naseeruddin Shah (Warden); Sharman Joshi (Vijay); Faruk Kabir (Yakub); Atul Kulkarni (Ashwani) and Anjana Sukhani (Sandhya) Synopsis The movie is the journey of two 12-year-old juvenile delinquents, growing up in the slums of India. With the help of a transvestite […]
Release Date: 10 December 2010 Director: Maneesh Sharma Star Cast: Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Manmeet Singh Screenplay: Habib Faisal Music: Salim – Sulaiman Although Yash Raj Films banner does not quite hold the title of Blockbuster production house anymore, it still has a good standing in the Indian film industry. When a movie is made […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...