They say success begets arrogance. In some cases, it also begets failure. Or else how do you explain the falling from the pedestal of some of the biggest directors of our times. In 2009 we would have sworn by their names, but 2010 turned the tables – the outcome was definitely not in their favor. […]
While F.A.L.T.U. looked like any other movie, the promotional team is hell bent on proving otherwise. While F.A.L.T.U. became the first Indian movie to offer exclusive online music downloads, it has also done several other things right. The re-launch vehicle of Vashu Bhagnani’s cute looking sonny Jaccky Bhagnani is also marking the directorial debut of […]
Let us sit back and enjoy these films and also savour the message they are getting across to us, and above all realise that the world is not a very difficult place to live in. You can enjoy yourself and be happy and yet succeed in what you are doing, and yet cope with all the turns and twists life offers you. The “feel good ” factor can become a part of our daily lives also – after all films only mirror reality as they see it.
2011 is a year which will be full of surprises for Bollywood, for several reasons. Some surprises that we’ve already witnessed. With movies with low expectations like Yamla Pagla Deewana doing good business and eagerly awaited ones like Saat Khoon Maaf dying a quiet and not so honorable death at the BO, it can surely […]
In my own defence, let me first list the numerous Hindi classic movies that are being remade … for some strange reason. Honestly, as if Hollywood remakes were not enough, the creative minds of Bollywood have taken to giving their interpretation of old Hindi classics. Making several adaptations of a novel – I can understand […]
Have you seen the movie called ‘Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat’? If not, don’t bother … it’s a disaster. But again, on second thoughts, I’d suggest go ahead and see as much of it as you can tolerate, the next time it is aired on the television. When you see the short, fat-ish, dark, firebrand protagonist, […]
In a dark alley, a woman screams as a few armed and masked men seek to rob her. A figure moves swiftly in the dark, takes down all the men with his sheer strength. Saves the lady, saves the day. Another day another place, the same figure appears and rescues several children caught in a […]
[Setting: An old-fashioned room, two cushions at opposite ends, facing inwards, towards a fireplace. Fire crackles. Two fine gentlemen are seated on the cushions, gazing into the crackling flames. One is smoking Cigar, and the other one, adjusting his Dhoti. The Cigar-man, Hollywood, speaks.] Hollywood: Hi. Bollywood: Namaste [joins hands]. Hollywood: It’s a […]
‘Koffee with Karan’ is a show that needs no introduction. With a smile, a wink and a smirk, Karan conveys more than his guests usually like to admit. Karan Johar’s show can boast of some of the best known and most loved faces of Bollywood. In spite of it being an English show it grabs […]
Patiala House is about to be released. And expectations are sky-high. Scheduled to hit the theaters on 11th Feb 2011, it can very well be a comeback vehicle for Akshay Kumar as well as director, Nikhil Advani. The leading lady, Anushka is the latest midas-touch and truely enough, she seems to light up the scene […]
Hello my billions and billions of viewers! This is Bollywood talking to you, from the heart. No, no, my heart’s not Mumbai, don’t get it wrong! From that REAL heart of mine. Yes, rest assured, I have one, and it’s still, hold on, let me feel it, yes, it is still… pumping. I am 7 […]
We have several talked-about and some not-so-talked-about celebrity couples in B-town. Let’s have a look at some of bollywood’s Hottest Celebrity Couples and see why they rock. 1. Shahrukh and Gauri: Undoubtedly, they are Bollywood’s best-known couple. It now seems implausible that they may never have got married – but that was what nearly happened. […]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...