With any Vishal Bhardwaj film, we have learnt to expect three things: intense plots, rustic settings and very raw language. Ishqiya too, is no different. The movie is set in the backdrop of a village in Bihar and the story revolves around two protagonists, theives Khalujaan (Naseeruddin Shah) and Babban (Arshad Warsi), who are on […]
Ram Gopal Verma has now picked up the very topical subject of News Channels and Media and made it the backdrop of his film Rann. Read the movie review of Rann and tell us what you think!
Dhobi Ghat is an upcoming Bollywood movie which has been directed by Aamir Khan’s creative spouse, Kiran Rao. According to Kiran, Dhobi Ghat is about four different individuals -Arun (a painter), Munna (a washer man), Yasmin (a young married Muslim girl), Shai (banker on a holiday in India). The movie goes on to show ow […]
December is just about over and it’s that time of the year again when one usually sits down and looks back in time – to reflect upon what the year bought for us and what it could not. The same with Bollywood and Hindi movies – the new year is fast approaching but before we go ga-ga about the new movies that will be released in 2010, I thought it would be a good idea to do a recap of the hits and misses of 2009.
2009 saw a dry spell in terms of super hit Bollywood movies. The much anticipated big banner films like Blue, Kurbaan, Kaminey, Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani and even Paa, though tried to steer away from the conventional path, tanked nonetheless. The audience is, no doubt, quite starved for some quality entertainment. The New Year […]
Three Idiots has one of the most relevant issues of Indian society at its core, a heartwarming story woven around it and a narrative that takes you through the film effortlessly, leaving you happy, moved, and thoughtful in the end.
While “Wake Up Sid” will definitely raise Ranbir’s stock in Bollywood. Watch it for Mukerji’s script sense and direction.
It’s been almost a month since Diwali, and dozens of movies have been released since then. Covering all sorts of genres and story lines, some old while some untested, but the success rate of these films has been way below par, so far. Two upcoming hindi movies might save us from getting crazy over boring […]
Touted by many as Bollywood’s first underwater, action adventure thriller, ‘Blue’ has been inspired from Hollywood flicks like ‘The Deep’ or ‘Jaws’, but with its own mix of Indian spices in the form of melodrama and suspense. However, the director, Anthony D’Souza fails to create a believable film out of a well written plot, abusing […]
With a lackluster plot and an unconvincing act, Vipul Shah’s London Dreams fails to charm the audience despite Salman’s performance.
Short Kut – The Con is On : Cast and Crew Banner – Studio 18, Anil Kapoor Films Company Release Date – July 10, 2009 Genre – Comedy Producer – Anil Kapoor Executive Producer / Co-Producer – Rajat Rawail, Shahid Malik, Kanwal Inder Singh Director – Neeraj Vora, Roshan Andrews Lyricist – Javed Akhtar Music […]
The basic premise of two “mismatched” fathers not letting their children get married has been done and overdone frequently.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Action Replayy – Yet Another Akshay Kumar Dud! November 8, 2010
- How is the Hindi Film Industry a.k.a Bollywood performing? October 17, 2013
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...