Before we say anything else about this film, there are a few things that you should know about Luv ka the End – the latest Hindi movie to come out of Bollywood. 1. It has a director whose name is Bumpy (yes that is apparently his whole name) and is known as the director of [...]
The Hindi movie viewer is spoilt for choice this weekend, and another Bollywood offering this last weekend of April, is Shor in the City. Mumbai the city, with its contradictions and complexities has been the leitmotif for a number of recent Bollywood films, such as Dhobi Ghat (which incidentally is Mumbai Diaries in the original [...]
Even on the face of it, Chalo Dilli has a lot going for it – this weekend’s much awaited Bollywood release was much in the news for several reasons – tennis ace Mahesh Bhupati company Big Daddy Productions is the co-producer of the film and his brand new wife Lara Dutta is the female lead [...]
First off, the title has nothing to do with the basic theme and storyline of the film at all. Unless, of course, it refers to the “dum” required to fight crime. For those who don’t have time to read and just want to know whether or not they should go for it – I’ll tell [...]
Obvious chances are, that by the time you are, or are not reading this, you’ve already seen 3 Thay Bhai. And therefore, you already have a fair chance of knowing what I’m going to write regarding this latest ‘ROMP’ [Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra Production]. Sincere apologies for the fact that you could not rely on [...]
Great promotional tactics and innovative release methods has already put F.A.L.T.U. ahead of its competition. Thankfully, it’s not a case of all noise and no show. F.A.L.T.U. is the exact opposite of its name and delivers on all counts. World Cup weekend brought in lots of positivity. F.A.L.T.U. may as well benefit from this feel-good [...]
The show belongs to Abhishek Bachchan, from the start till the end. The classy-stylish act of his, present everywhere, impacting nowhere, does its work here. Check out the GAME hindi movie review!
You know the story and you know the final result. There ought to be something compelling in order to draw in an audience which is getting smarter with every passing movie. Tanu weds Manu scores on two main points: one, it engages and second it entertains… and that is what Bollywood is all about. So, [...]
Glocal – that’s the last word of 7 Khoon Maaf’s review from my favorite movie reviewer, Nikhat Kazmi. I couldn’t agree more. “Coming of age” is another description I would like to add. Finally, with “7 Khoon Maaf”, the Indian heroine comes out of the shadow and that too with a bang. A very decisive [...]
My assessment of Patiala House is that it is passable masala fare, tear-jerking in parts, yet on the whole nothing that will make you want to leave everything to come and watch it.
It’s clearly not a mass film. In fact, I made the horribly incorrect judgment of choosing to take 9 of my friends for Dhobi Ghat as a birthday treat, all of whom hated the movie. But that clearly does not imply that this is a bad film. In fact, I think it was brilliant. As [...]
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Tees Maar Khan – 4 Reasons why it Flopped! December 28, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Upcoming Hindi Movie – Jolly LLB February 27, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...