The movie is a Big Pictures Presentation and the music has been composed by the talented trio, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy team, alongwith the new age lyricist, Neelesh Misra. The short song at the commencement ‘Sab Khairiyat Hai’ is melodious. The soft vocals of Shankar are very pleasing to the ears and are quite close to any daily soap theme song. Another song that has a beautiful haunting effect is the situational number ‘Bade Se Shehar Mein’ which ends in a superb crescendo. This beautiful number was remixed by D.J.Shane who has done just another extremely good job. ‘Aasma Odh Kar’ is yet another different love song in the film, which is an inspiration from songs of the seventies. The songs have good chorus, are soft to the ears and overall superb.
You are here: Home > 13 B Music Review
13 B Music Review
Subscribe and Connect with Us!
Get the latest Bollywood movie reviews and updates directly in your inbox for free. We are not boring and you can opt out anytime you want!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan – Can these living legends be compared? November 20, 2010
- Upcoming Hindi Movies of 2011 March 1, 2011
- Will Tees Maar Khan be a Hit or a Flop? November 18, 2010
- How to Review a Movie – 9 Questions to Ask Yourself October 31, 2011
- Tees Maar Khan – 4 Reasons why it Flopped! December 28, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor Is Besharam! March 20, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not? March 16, 2013
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Latest Bollywood Movies of 2013 March 13, 2013
- Zila Ghaziabad – Movie Review March 10, 2013
- Upcoming Hindi Movie – Jolly LLB February 27, 2013
- Lootera: Yet Another Forbidden Bollywood Romance Or Not?: [...] has already showcased his ability to turn a ...
- Upcoming Hindi Movie - Jolly LLB: [...] a political journalist, Subhash entered film...
- MONU THAKUR: I think sonu nigam is one of the best singer of Hi...
- parsu: have u guys heard the name of pars, he is the best...
- Aymen Khan: Good read but sorry to say not a correct one at th...